Partner With Us
The Undetectables offers tools to help community-based organizations become leaders in HIV care! Read below to learn more.
What exactly is The Undetectables?
The Undetectables is a groundbreaking, evidence-based HIV intervention designed to:
- Help clients achieve and maintain viral suppression
- Foster a culture free of stigma and fear that is centered on ending the AIDS epidemic
- Celebrate clients as heroes for keeping themselves and their communities healthy
Who can offer The Undetectables?
If your agency:
- Serves clients who face social and behavioral barriers to HIV treatment adherence
- Offers integrated access to HIV primary care and care management
- Connects clients to comprehensive supportive services
….then you may be ready to offer The Undetectables!
What resources are available to partners?
- Comprehensive technical assistance. Housing Works offers training and technical assistance to guide agencies through adopting the Undetectables program, from exploring the model to assessing organizational readiness to training staff at all levels .
- An Undetectables Program Guide. Undetectables partners have access to a comprehensive set of resources to support full program implementation. Resources include training slides, reference materials, step-by-step instructions, sample forms and policies, marketing materials, and a whole lot more!
- The power to be an ally! Even if your agency is not implementing The Undetectables, you can still access marketing materials that show your commitment to ending the AIDS epidemic. Use these materials to educate your clients and raise public awareness about the importance of viral suppression in the fight against HIV/AIDS!
How effective is The Undetectables?
Evaluation of a 24-month Undetectables demonstration shows significant improvement in durable viral suppression (≤ 200 copies/ml):
- 85% viral load suppression at 24 months—up from 66% at program enrollment
- 15% increase in proportion of time points suppressed
- 23% increase in proportion of participants suppressed at all time points
- Clients experiencing homelessness and substance use benefited
equally or more
Who is implementing The Undetectables?
Originally piloted by Housing Works in 2014, The Undetectables has since grown into one of the most visible HIV public health interventions. With support from the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH) and Communtiy Care of Brooklyn (CCB), 13 community-based health care organizations are now serving nearly 2,000 individuals through this program!
But the fight doesn’t stop there. The Undetectables is geared up to promote viral suppression throughout the United States. From the West Coast to the South and everywhere in between, we are ready to support more partners in providing innovative care to people with HIV.
Want to Learn More?
To learn more about The Undetectables, please fill out the following form:
Already a member? Log in now.