Partner With Us
The Undetectables offers information and tools to help community-based organizations become leaders in HIV care!
Interested in Implementing The Undetectables?
The Undetectables was designed for any organization committed to fighting HIV/AIDS, regardless of where they are located.
Eligible organizations include:
- Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) and other community health centers
- Hospitals and satellite clinics
- Care coordination providers
- Supportive housing services programs
- HIV-focused community-based organizations
- And many more!
To succeed, an organization should:
- Offer clients HIV primary care and case management services under one umbrella or in partnership with other agencies
- Connect clients to supportive services that address the social drivers of HIV/AIDS
- Implement robust financial and quality management to ensure strong outcomes
What resources are available to partners?
- An intervention that works. Partners gain access to a groundbreaking intervention designed to support socially vulnerable people with HIV in achieving and maintaining viral suppression. This includes:
- A tool kit of evidence-based antiretroviral (ARV) adherence interventions—including financial incentives—to enhance a model of integrated care that helps clients sustain their health and stop HIV transmission
- A superhero social marketing campaign that includes graphic novels to engage and motivate participants
- Comprehensive training and technical assistance. A series of training modules and a technical assistance program have been developed to support agencies implementing The Undetectables, along with a comprehensive Implementation Guide that addresses all aspects of the program, including primary care, case management, quality management, social marketing, and organizational culture change.
- The power to be an ally! Even if your agency is not implementing The Undetectables, you can still access marketing materials that show your commitment to ending the AIDS epidemic. Use these materials to educate your clients and raise public awareness about the importance of viral suppression in the fight against HIV/AIDS!
The proof is in the numbers:
The Undetectables has been demonstrated to promote durable viral load suppression among HIV-positive individuals. Evaluation of a two-year demonstration shows significant pre- to post-enrollment improvement in durable viral suppression (≤ 50 copies/ml):
- 15% increase in proportion of time points suppressed
- 23% increase in proportion of participants suppressed at all time points
Who is implementing The Undetectables?
Originally piloted by Housing Works in 2014, The Undetectables has since grown into one of the most visible HIV public health interventions. With support from the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH), seven community-based organizations now implement The Undetectables throughout New York City, and additional public health bodies, such as New York hospital systems, are also investigating the intervention and preparing for replication among its partners.
However, the fight doesn’t stop there. The fight against HIV/AIDS is taking place throughout the United States and worldwide. The Undetectables can help you promote among vulnerable populations no matter where you are.
Are you ready?
Technical assistance is available to help organizations evaluate their readiness to implement The Undetectables, as well as troubleshoot any areas in need of improvement to ensure that they are ready to help their clients lead healthier lives. Fill out the form below to learn more!
Want to Learn More?
To learn more about The Undetectables, please fill out the following form: